Coreys Morehouse asked:
Dragon Sage Class Build (tank/pvp)
This is a great Tank/PVP build that i am using and having alot of fun with. The main focus is using Health Drain, and Breath for your main two damage spells. Its is very important to max out Mana to health spell and Health to mana spell. These 2 spells will make you pretty much invincible with nearly no need for potting.
This build will not allow you to deal a whole lot of damage with your weapon as this build has the minimum strenght but you will get a large chunk of damage dealing with Health Drain and Breathe as they are intelligence based.
For your pvp you are gonna need to rely on your ability to maximize your Rapid Lock spell and be able to use youre Mana to Health and Health to Mana spell efficiently. So if you are not good with micro managing during battle this may not be the right build for you. Also because of limited strenght you are going to become a lucky expert at weapon/armor requirement decreasing.
This build has so many options that you can choose from for pve and pvp and has some nice DoT’s. They problem for a typical Dekan Sage build is to not supply the mana pool needed to sustain these spells. Luckily i have done alot of calculating and have come with the proper amount of wisdom/physche needed to fully restore your health bar with Mana to Heald spell. And just enough vitality to fully recover mana bar fully from health. This build has a ton of int for the two main damage dealing spells you are going to be using: Health Drain, and Breathe.
Mana guard is where this build is going to shine and make you pretty much invincible for 60 seconds which is more than enough time to dispatch most classes in pvp.
Stat Point Build at Level 99
The recommended spell upgrades:
(Dragon Fighter Tree)
1. Level 5: 100% Blazing Elemental Attack, +50% Elemental Defense, 8% chance to convert 9% of damage to HP.
2. Level 1: Targeted monster attacks you, taunt duration increases as you level up.
3. Level 5: 30% melee attack for 30 minutes.
4. Level 1: -25% weapon damage, -10% physical defense, +60% attack speed.
5. Level 5: Uses 10% of HP then converts 275% of it into MP.
6. Level 5: Uses 20% of HP then converts 135% of it into damage on target.
7. Level 5: Uses 10% of MP then converts 750% of it into HP.
8. Level 5: Damages target for 700% of Magic Attack value.
9. Level 5: -100% damage from targets while stunned, lasts 30 seconds.
10. Level 5: -100% damage from targets while stunned, lasts 30 seconds.
(Dragon Sage Tree)
1. Level 5: +15% Zhen damage, lasts 30 minutes.
2. Level 1: Detects invisible players or monsters within 15 meters for
3 Level 5: Decrease damage from critical hits by 500 points, lasts for 5 minutes.
4. Level 1: Cancels root.
5. Level 5: Decreases damage by 1200% of your INT value, lasts for 60 seconds.
6. Level 5: Transform into a Dragon, +25% attack, +20% HP, lasts for 8 minutes.
7. Level 5: 180% of INT+DEX values added to critical damage upon successful critical hit, lasts 30 minutes.
8. Level 5: 5% of damage dealt is absorbed to your HP.
9. Level 1: +50% attack speed, lasts 15 seconds.
10. Level 1: +50% attack speed, lasts 15 seconds.
11. Level 1: Disables targets defense and adds 50% damage.
12. Level 5: +25% chance to increase attack range and -40% damage reduction to targets within 10 meters.
13. Level 5: Doubles M.Kill count for each monster, lasts 5 minutes.
14. Level 5: Increase defense by 300.
15. Level 2: +15% to movement speed.
Credits go to http://freetoplaymmorpgs.com/rohan-online